Analytics have proven that businesses with blogs have increased web traffic and more leads than businesses that don’t.
Writing a blog and consistently posting relevant content can be a challenge for small businesses. That’s where I can help.
If you’ve been curious about whether or not a blog would be beneficial to your business, consider this:
- 81% of U.S. online customers trust information and advice from blogs.
- Companies that have blogs have 97% more inbound links.
- 61% of online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.
- 68% of consumers are likely to spend time reading content from a brand they are interested in.
A blog allows you to easily share news about your business, inform clients about your products and services, educate readers about your industry or entertain them with stories from the trenches.
Writing a blog and consistently posting relevant content can be a challenge for small businesses. That’s where I can help. Together, we can collaborate to brainstorm a list of topics and then create a schedule for each post. I pride myself on crafting well-written content that reflects the voice of your business or brand.
If you’re ready to explore how a blog can help your business bloom, I’m available to chat by phone or email. I’m also offering a June blog special! Get 10% off all blog services throughout the month of June.
So what are you waiting for?
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take advantage of my June blog special and start sharing impactful content with your clients! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone at 503.410.1457.